Thursday 23 October 2014

Intro ;)

Hey everyone I am just a girl in Australia who loves to eat plain bread rolls and RUN! My friend J kept saying that I should set up a blog. So here it is. I love to eat bread rolls without anything thing in them at all... PLAIN BREAD FOR LIFE! Running is my freedom. Whenever I have had a bad day or very stressed running always makes me feel better. People these days don't understand the importance of exercise not just to get fit and be healthy but also to clear the mind. Running produces HAPPY CHEMICALS so everyone go for run!!

Cya

The Bread Roll Runner

11 comments:

  1. Great post Bread Roll Runner! Looking forward to your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!
    MacDonalds would run out of business if everyone was like you haha!
    This is wonderful wonderful advice Xoxo
    June <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly would hahahah:) Thanks J! Your blog is lovely

      Delete
    2. No problem beautiful xx
      Yours is too <3

      Delete
  3. When I first saw your blog name I couldn't stop laughing:)
    Great post

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous!! Haha was meant to go for a jog today... but... Well... yeah. But YEAHHH! Happy chemicals. Have fun eating your plain bread ;) ;)

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks M <3 Hahaha go today..at the AIS;) I will hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered this - omg the name is perfect XD
    Happy chemicals!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete